Open Call for Seasonally Themed NOOK Apps
The holidays are upon us... Are your seasonal apps ready to be discovered on NOOK?
|Back to School||Monday, August 3rd, 2015|
|Halloween||Friday, October 23rd, 2015|
Receive marketing exposure when you submit your holiday-themed NOOK apps today.
From Halloween to New Year's Day and everything in between, now's the time to get your seasonally inspired apps on NOOK.
Our customers are always looking to discover and download new content and apps through the NOOK Store. Having your apps easy to find — and ready to purchase — is the best way to reward your business.
How Your Apps will be Marketed?
- On device Promotion through Promo Pods
- On device curation through Seasonal Apps Lists
- Online merchandising within the NOOK Store on BN.com
- Become an approved vendor with NOOK Developer.
You must be approved as a NOOK App Developer and NOOK vendor to sell your apps on NOOK. If you are new to the NOOK Developer program: Join Now OR Upgrade Your Account.
Important: Once approved, you must submit your account information (identity, banking, and tax info) to set up your vendor account. This process may take up to 5 business days.
- Update your existing seasonal apps or submit NEW seasonal apps for NOOK by the deadlines shown above.
- Log into NOOK Developer
- Go to your Application Dashboard to submit your app for approval. You should:
- Take advantage of In-App Purchase for NOOK Apps. Read "Best Practices for In-App Purchase on NOOK" for detailed instructions and important guidelines on integrating IAP into your NOOK Apps. Re-categorize your app if it was previously submitted into any Children's categories or subcategories. Read the documentation for further information.
- You may only register for the promo once your app is approved and you've received you EAN.
Still Have Questions?
Get in touch with NOOK Developer Support.